This page will feature the Tank Terrors personal fish and reptile room. It will have photos and details on all the setups we have had or currently have. We’ve been keeping things in tanks over 20 years, so while we might not know everything, we do know a little bit. And if we don’t, we know where to find out. You can view a video tour of our older fish room setup here.
Update I – We posted a video tour of our newer Fish & Reptile Room, Check it out by clicking here.
Update II – We have sold all of our tanks due to a relocation. A new collection will start in the future. Good luck to all the new monster owners…
We’ll leave this page as is for the time being,
- 200 Gallon 8′ x 2′ x 20″ Acrylic – 3/8″ Acrylic. (Catfish, Cichlids) Feeding video.
- Older 200 Gallon setup stacked with a 55 Gallon glass – Photos and Details
- 150 Gallon 4′ x 2′ x 30″ Glass – 1/2″ Thick “Extra Tall” (Motoro Ray) – 150g Tank Details and Video
- 55 Gallon 4′ x 12″ x 20″ Glass – Standard Tank (Angelfish, Cory Catfish, Pictus Catfish)
- 50 Gallon Hexagon – Super Thick 1/2″ or so, 2′ tall 2′ side to side (Classic from the 70′s, it’s old) – (Guppies, Small Red Ear Slider)
- 10g – Grow Out tank
Current Reptile Setups
- Green Iguana – 4′ x 2′ x 2′ – Iguana is a juvenile, will be expanded to 8′ or so.
- Savannah Monitor – 4′ x 2′ x 2′ – Monitor is a juvenile, will be expanded to 8′. (Savannah Monitor Feeding Video)
- Leopard Geckos x 3 – 55g ?, 72g Male, 80g Female – Standard Glass Tanks, will be doing large DIY enclosure soon
- 75g - Planted Show Tank Aquarium
- 20g – Planted Amazon Biotope Aquarium
- 400+ Gallon DIY Monster Indoor Fish Pond
- Video Tour of our old setups – 55g, 200g, and 400g Pond